main page of Trade Cards OnlineTrade Cards Online

The best platform to trade all collectible card games!

Miniature Trading
Let us find for you the miniatures you need MiniatureTrading.com

Trade Cards Online
Facebook badge

communicate randomly with people around the world:
throw a message in a bottle

bulletin boards

Trade Cards Online is shutting down.

Trade Cards Online will be shut down beginning 1 July 2019. We strongly recommend you export your lists before this date as the site, together with your account, will no longer be available afterwards. Trade Cards Online was started as a platform to provide the most comprehensive database available on the Internet. But since we weren't able to expend enough time to keep up with the marketplace, we have decided to shut the site down. While it's sad to say goodbye, we are hopeful that you will continue your passion for collecting. We regret any inconvenience this may cause you. We appreciate everyone who has used and supported Trade Cards Online. Thank you!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
Newest Unreleased Set-Lost Desert Set
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Neopets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
czamora

Canceled user

Subject: Newest Unreleased Set-Lost Desert Set   PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 1:01 am Reply with quote

Just released as unoffical news, the set after Curse of Marquada will be a set themed around the Lost Desert world on the Neopets website. It's due be released sometime in June of 2005.
What do you guys think about this one? What set do you think they should make?

Last edited by czamora on Sun Jun 19, 2005 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
czamora

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 4:21 am Reply with quote

It sounds pretty cool. I like Egyptian themes, so it should have some neat artwork.
czamora

Canceled user

Subject: Artwork for New Set   PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 7:14 pm Reply with quote

Yes I hope the new set has really cool artwork.

Peggy Smile
czamora

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 10:46 pm Reply with quote

Yeah, I can't wait for this one! I've always loved "classic ancient" Egyptian artwork, and one of my Neopets (on the site) is a Desert Ixi. This should be good. Smile

And I'm pretty sure the artwork will not let us down.
czamora

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 12:23 am Reply with quote

Really? I was sure it might have something to do with the other-side of Neopia.

I read this on someone's petpage. o_O; So I'm not sure if it's positively true, but they had actually pictures and whatnot for some proof.

So if you don't want to know what could, possibly, happen later this year with the next plot, don't read this. xD

Appearantly, the faerie statue in the bottom of Maraqua is the Darkest Faerie from Tailador. Fyora turned her into statue for one whole century. Now that the century is up, the Darkest Faerie has the orb to turn others into statue.

This is said to be the next plot, which will be released with the Darkest Faerie PS2 video game later this year. Around that time, the other side of Neopia will also be released which will have one place that everyone is, or will be aware of - Talador.

I don't know how true that is, but the guy/girl had pictures along with it, so I think it's true. If I ever find the petpage again, I'll let you guys know.
czamora

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 7:15 am Reply with quote

It sounds about right, for later. The Lost Desert is definitely a current "world" on Neopets though , but I've heard substantiated rumors about stuff like that too eventually happening. Smile

~~semi-spoiler~~
The "other side of the world" is an idea Neopets mentioned in passing about a year or so ago, I think. I'd like to see something interesting happen, as I'm sure they've got something up their sleeves.
Maybe they'll discover Jelly World!
czamora

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 4:21 pm Reply with quote

Yeah - They mentioned it roughly a year ago in the Neopian Times.
czamora

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 7:51 am Reply with quote

I was browsing the "globe map" and wondered what they plan to do with that vast "south pole" expanse of icy mountain. I don't know if they could do something nifty with it without being just another Terror Mountain, but hey...they probably could...they're a creative bunch.
czamora

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 9:42 pm Reply with quote

Hmm. that would be cool too, I'll keep my ears open to more news about this.

Peggy
czamora

Canceled user

Subject: re:   PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 8:22 pm Reply with quote

The next TCG expantion pack will be for the Lost Desert! Proof=http://www.toywiz.com/necotrcagabo2.html

[img]http://store1.yimg.com/I/dragonballzcentral_1841_150325502[/img]
czamora

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 6:01 am Reply with quote

Toywiz now has the set after Lost Desert posted, the Darkest Faerie! Very Happy
czamora

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 1:10 pm Reply with quote

If anyone gets the card list before me, please email to me and I'll update TCO.

Thanks,
czamora

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 2:24 pm Reply with quote

The prerelease tournament has been moved to July 23, according to Wizards' website. So it looks like we'll have to wait another five or more weeks. Sad
czamora

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 12:25 am Reply with quote

Bummer!! My youngest player here LOVES Jubjubs, and I don't know how well he'll take to the idea of waiting over a month for more of them to put into his deck.
czamora

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 6:56 am Reply with quote

Eh, looks like they were wrong about the release date...or misled people. Apparently, as ladym as indicated, they were released today. The holo scans are shown on Ebay...

Of those, can you say...The Snowager? Smile It might be one of the few Must Have Holos for me. (Besides Ona, which I still wish I had.)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Neopets All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: