main page of Trade Cards OnlineTrade Cards Online

The best platform to trade all collectible card games!

Miniature Trading
Let us find for you the miniatures you need MiniatureTrading.com

Trade Cards Online
Facebook badge

communicate randomly with people around the world:
throw a message in a bottle

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
Database fixes.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Duel Masters
View previous topic :: View next topic  
czamora

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 7:59 pm Reply with quote

Wow Bolgash Dragon Power Attacker +8000 and triple Breaker

And Manacost 4 Smile

Also, Murmur from Set DW counts himself in too

Last edited by czamora on Mon May 24, 2010 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
czamora

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 8:11 pm Reply with quote

Tentacle Worm (One from DM-6) has the effect of Teitol.
Also Admiral Queen's effect has weird grammar.
(That's what I can remember now)
I can mention hundreds of names that are different from the ccgdb ones, which is confusing, but I'm sure you already know that.
nerafim

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 8:45 pm Reply with quote

Yeah, there's really nothing that can be done about those cards because the sets uploaded at the time had different, and rather worse translations.

I did fix and change several of them and will continue to. But unless all the cards are re-added again, then there is not much to be done, and even then the Nova sets will be behind.

Anyway, I fixed all of the above.

I also noticed that the images for DM34+1S that was added in Promotional Cards were missing, so I fixed that too.
czamora

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 8:59 pm Reply with quote

Another thing - Why most of the promos have their race typed in their type? It's very confusing when you open the Type list in the card search, expecting 5-7 of them and bum, there's like 20. It's also problematic while cards in deck are divided by type.

By the way: Kagekiri, Bird of Fire has Creature type instead of Evolution Creature.
czamora

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 8:42 am Reply with quote

Some Light Cards, like "Ballas" are efectless (see Scan) but the text gives them Effects, like "Blocker" or "Power Attacker"
czamora

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 7:56 am Reply with quote

Pakurio has "You May" in original.
czamora

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 11:54 am Reply with quote

Kilstine Nebula (or so) applies for all creatures, not for your other creatures.

You can see that in the english text, and you can see she has a Plus applied to her Power
nerafim

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 2:39 pm Reply with quote

Qbius, the admin and I keep talking about things to be done around the databse, and I changed all the creatures that had Races for types a good while ago, but the admin hasn't removed them.

Anyway...

*fixed all of the above.

*fixed Dorgedos and Symphony of Swords which are both Evos that had Creature types. I think there might be more of these.

*fixed the name of Pirates(somewhat).

*added the English Promo card Neve, the Leveler.
czamora

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:17 am Reply with quote

Ah well this one is a bit older:
http://www.tradecardsonline.com/im/selectCard/card_id/121610/cards_lang/1

It should say "untapped". Can you xcross it to creatures that can'T attack to make them able to attack untapped creatures?

The other card is gontra Maxivus. Does it realyl have that Effect?

It looks like it has only one effect, to be put into the MZ tapped.
http://www.tradecardsonline.com/im/selectCard/card_id/149462/cards_lang/1

Last but not least, you should somewhat mark Cranium Clamp to have the proper Manacost of 5 despite it's english 4.
http://www.tradecardsonline.com/im/selectCard/card_id/149462/cards_lang/1
nerafim

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:28 pm Reply with quote

I keep saying this about Cranium Clamp, but I am not going to change that, because there IS a cost 4 Clamp that was released in the English game, and people may want to trade for it. I will add the 5 cost one with the rest of the promos.

Anyway, back, and made some fixes that have been pilling up, although I may have forgotten a lot, lol. So help me out, guys.

*fixed Explode Catastrophe.
*fixed cost of Dragharican Energy.
*fixed Spirit Rider Zebuls Shaman's effect.
*Hyperspatial Spells have to say "Psychic" creatures, but I am putting it on hold until I will see if Ryoma kept translating it without for some reason. Too boring to do it for all anyway, may just change it when it actually matters for the game.
*fixed the effect of Hopstep Battan to the actual one. All versions.
*clarified the wording on Otto, Wordly God.

And I guess that's it for a while now. Problem is that a lot of all of these are just subtle differences in the races they have or missing Double Breaker and stuff like that. I'll try looking over the sets of this block to see what might be missing.

-Nera
nerafim

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 5:30 pm Reply with quote

Wow, this topic got locked, likely a long time ago, so it seems no new things have been piling up. Either way, I unlocked it, so feel free to add suggestions again, especially in regards to what I asked in my last post.

And OMG, so sad to see so many of those good ol' guys get Canceled User! Q.Q...Da-M-n, hope they come back. ;/

Anyway, here are the recent changes I just made.

*Silver Shovel only lets the opponent choose the card actually, so it's basically just like Raberis.

*Gaga Last Mysterica...idk how that effect could be interpreted wrongly but either way I fixed the exact wording on how it activates.

*HEIKE Double Cross can not be chosen at all, not just by creatures, at least one version had that problem.

*Severance, the Awakened Giant had the same effect as his other side Kutt, which is a bit eh, because he's actually an upgrade: it also works on your turn.

*Steam Star had the effects of Splinterclaw Wasp...<,<

*Akashic 3rd wording fixed, this is something that I promised and even did a long time ago, don't think I posted it.

Either way, that's it for now. Also, try to help guys, cause I've been away.

Whenever you use a card that is obscure or have not used before, look it up on the wikia, see if there is anything wrong/missing, even with the name.

Also, please don't add card sets BEFORE they are fixed completely translated on the wikia, in name and effect. Finally make sure that reprint cards have the PROPER art for the set they are released in.

-Nera
cario

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 8:51 am Reply with quote

Berlin, Bell Gravekeeper card text is little missing,on the wiki it is 'whenever a card' and on this site it is 'whenever this card'.
nerafim

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 8:09 pm Reply with quote

cario wrote:
Berlin, Bell Gravekeeper card text is little missing,on the wiki it is 'whenever a card' and on this site it is 'whenever this card'.

Wow, that's bad, lol. Anyway, that's one thing I would have noticed very soon seeing how much I like that card <3. Fixed.

*Red Green and Black Red Holes said "your creatures" as in ALL, which is pretty messed up, it's clearly just one. Fixed.

*Why does Lightning Grass have the ability of Legionnaire Lizard? ;/

Anyway, let me know if you find some more guys. ESPECIALLY if it's an art that doesn't fit for the one in its set, I'm trying to make sure we get all the beautiful alternate arts DM has.

-Nera
czamora

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 7:17 pm Reply with quote

GILL Supergalactic dragon has wrong effect. It only burns 1 shield according to the wiki but here it says shields equal to the number of creature it destroys. [tempted me]
nerafim

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 5:31 pm Reply with quote

dilawer wrote:
GILL Supergalactic dragon has wrong effect. It only burns 1 shield according to the wiki but here it says shields equal to the number of creature it destroys. [tempted me]

Lol, that was some triggerhappy fella' that did that. Honestly, it's almost as if someone is deliberately haxing the card effects to abuse/cancel what he wants. <,<

I forgot to make a post at the time, but I fixed this pretty fast, and at the same time also did...

*Fortune Slot's art was missing since as long as that set was added, lol. ;/...Done now hopefully.

*Necromancer Inferno Kaiser's effect is cost 5 or less, otherwise it's pretty useless.

And today I also found...

*Saint Ave Maria was missing its most important effect, lol.

Keep them coming guys...

-Nera
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Duel Masters All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: