main page of Trade Cards OnlineTrade Cards Online

The best platform to trade all collectible card games!

Miniature Trading
Let us find for you the miniatures you need MiniatureTrading.com

Trade Cards Online
Facebook badge

communicate randomly with people around the world:
throw a message in a bottle

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
Database fixes.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Duel Masters
View previous topic :: View next topic  
czamora

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:50 pm Reply with quote

nerafim wrote:
Yeah, I've been meaning to do that too, but it slipped my mind, lol.

It's fixed now.

I also added in the extra missing images for Corocoro Legend 7, so enjoy guys. Though I must say that I am having some doubts, I think and am fairly sure that Aqua Guard is supposed to be Marine Flower. I'll double check and fix it if needed.

And you can expect set 34 soon also.

-Nera

Thank you very much ^^Keep up the good work! Can't wait for set 34. I've alrdy planned a new strategy =)
czamora

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:22 pm Reply with quote

Yeah you're welcomed and thanks. ^_^...And after set 34 is added I'll let it sink in for a while and then add in some extra missing promo cards.

And yes, I had my mind on several strategies since I saw it, you can count on that :P.
czamora

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:49 am Reply with quote

I've been trying in vain to translate the two promo cards from DMC-48 that aren't in any of the other sets.

Needless to say, it's been something of a farce. Razz
czamora

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:20 pm Reply with quote

nerafim wrote:
Yeah you're welcomed and thanks. ^_^...And after set 34 is added I'll let it sink in for a while and then add in some extra missing promo cards.

And yes, I had my mind on several strategies since I saw it, you can count on that Razz.

Hehe =D Waiting forward too see them ^^ I check at your deck always nnow and then when I have time =)
czamora

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:37 pm Reply with quote

Set 34 is now up, wohoo! And aww, thanks, I appreciate it when people appreciate my work. ^_^...You can look forward to them I guess.

I will fix that La Jeanne thing for you as well.
fireheart

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:39 pm Reply with quote

Bazagaberg "Hayate" Dragon is supposed to be an Armored Dragon/Samurai and not just an Armored Dragon. Also, Uberdragon Bash Mikazuchi is supposed to destroy any of the opponent's creatures with power 7000 or less when one of their creatures attack, it's not limited to one of their other creatures.
czamora

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:15 pm Reply with quote

fireheart wrote:
Bazagaberg "Hayate" Dragon is supposed to be an Armored Dragon/Samurai and not just an Armored Dragon.

Wut? Weird, I didn't see that, and I assumed it was already like that. Funny, since I fixed him before too. Fixed now.

fireheart wrote:
Also, Uberdragon Bash Mikazuchi is supposed to destroy any of the opponent's creatures with power 7000 or less when one of their creatures attack, it's not limited to one of their other creatures.

Right, fixed. I suppose it is somewhat cooler now. But for what it's worth, in practice, whenever the opponent has the choices they would chose another creature anyway, since then the attacking one gets destroyed without attacking.

Still, much cooler now.
fireheart

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:44 pm Reply with quote

I'd like to bring up the issue that Crimson Cummone's translation at ccgdb is incorrect and should be changed to it's tradecardsonline translation. Evidence of this can be found at the first and fourth posts of this topic at DuelZone.org: http://www.duelzone.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=6364. As such, I whould like to apologize for my obligatory reference. TAKE THAT! Cool

Also, is there any progress on the topic of Swordflash Galaxy and Luluke "Shigen" Lupia being Sword Flash creatures?
czamora

Canceled user

Subject: Alphadios   PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:40 pm Reply with quote

Alphadios, Lord of Spirits's race should be Angel Command not Angel Command/Armored Dragon. Don't you think?
czamora

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:54 pm Reply with quote

Pictorial Frame (SoHG)'s efect should say: ...the crossedcreature can still be attacked or blocked.
czamora

Canceled user

Subject: Re: Alphadios   PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:38 pm Reply with quote

alexceltare2 wrote:
Alphadios, Lord of Spirits's race should be Angel Command not Angel Command/Armored Dragon. Don't you think?

That's an older bug that was also on ccgdb. Forgot about it but it's fixed now.

Fireheart, Luluke Shigen is not a Sword Flash creature. I told you so...

Anyway made changes here and there in the mean time:

*Clarified the wording on Omega Crisis Dragoon and Hundred-Strike Doll Magnum.

*Fixed Typhoon Bazooka and Funoo.

*Changed around names of some stuff to be right, like the original Bolberg, Alphadios, La Jeanne is a White Knight and various other stuff I forgot by now.

And as you guys finally saw Mad Rock Chester is here.
czamora

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:15 am Reply with quote

Apocalypse day here in tco has text:

When there are more than 6 creatures in the Battle Zone, destroy all creatures.

but it should be..."6 or more creatures".
czamora

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:31 pm Reply with quote

jibon wrote:
Apocalypse day here in tco has text:

When there are more than 6 creatures in the Battle Zone, destroy all creatures.

but it should be..."6 or more creatures".

Weird, I didn't see that. Fixed now...Also, some other big changes I made today:

*I finally changed the name of the rest of the Tyranno Drakes from "Dragun" to "Dragoon", as it should be, because that's the actual word and it actually has a meaning.

Let me know if I missed any.

*ALL the creatures that had their races in the Card Type section have now been changed to creatures and the respective races.

The races in the card types will soon be removed by the admin.

And finally, in case you guys haven't noticed, the DM 34+1S cards are in the Promotional Cards set.
czamora

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 12:22 pm Reply with quote

There's this Card with the following Effects:

"Speed attacker"
"Double Breaker"

"Whenever this Card attacks, reveal the top card of your Deck. If it's a Dragon, you may put it in your battle zone"

It costs 8 Mana, and on this Site it has only the Text "Speed attacker", so I hope someone fixes it.

Also, I don't know if it is a Dragon or it has to be an armored dragon for you to put it in the battle Zone, I also don't know what to do with the Card if it is not a (n) (armored?) Dragon.
nerafim

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 1:05 am Reply with quote

Yeah, that's Balga Raiser. Fixed now. Also added Double Breaker on Goctra.

Anyway, some other changes:

*fixed the effect of Hungry Gauntlet.
*fixed the wording on Neutron's links.
*clarified Marshall Queen's effect
*changed some card names like Brock, Time Tripper and one of the Bajula's Soul.

Aaand...All the cards in set 18 were added by the admin and I just uploaded all the remaining images.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Duel Masters All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: