main page of Trade Cards OnlineTrade Cards Online

The best platform to trade all collectible card games!

Miniature Trading
Let us find for you the miniatures you need MiniatureTrading.com

Trade Cards Online
Facebook badge

communicate randomly with people around the world:
throw a message in a bottle

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
Just a couple of quick questions

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Duel Masters
View previous topic :: View next topic  
czamora

Canceled user

Subject: Just a couple of quick questions   PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 6:00 pm Reply with quote

First off, can somebody explain all the Soul mechanics? The wiki is lacking for understanding.

1. All the different types and what they do? (wiki list them but doesn't explain further on most)

2. If a creature has 2 souls what happens? Do you need both fulfilled?

Also, do Psychic Creatures get summoning sickness? (again, wiki lacking)

Thanks for your time.
czamora

Canceled user

Subject: Explaining   PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:54 am Reply with quote

Hmm

Souls I can't help with as I never really used them.

As for Psychics

They are not considered " Summoned " but they do indeed suffer from " Summoning Sickness "

" Victorius Gaial Kaiser " is a great example of this, as his effect states he has " Speed Attacker "

Now, " Awakened " Psychic creatures do not suffer from Summoning Sickness, so long as the card they Awakened from has been in the battle zone for a turn. As they are considered the same " Card "

To also give a little more information :

All awakened or released psychic creatures retain their tap status. Meaning, If you attack me with " Gaial Ore Dragon " and break using world breaker, and I hit Aqua Surfer, the 2 remaining pieces of Gaial ore will be released in a tapped status, unless the cards released state otherwise.

Now, if I used aqua surfer on my own turn, targeting Gaial Ore, then the 2 remaining released creatures will be flipped retaining their tap status ( Untapped, as I have not yet attacked ) but not suffer from summoning sickness, so long as Gaial Ore was in my battle zone for 1 turn.

I hoped this helps and I have worded and explained best I can, I just don't know all the technical wording
cario

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:30 am Reply with quote

Soul are easy to understand they are just like races
specific soul creatures have special ability for their specific soul for example Galeras Shidoh, the Explosive's effect is Each of your Kung Fu Soul creatures and Wild Soul creatures in the battle zone has "double breaker". Galeras Shidoh, the Explosive also has Kung Fu and Wild souls.
A creature who has 2 or more soul doesn't matter much more cause it gets abilities for its specific souls
czamora

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:31 pm Reply with quote

Ok, I think I get it. So a creature with a Soul gains the effect of any Soul ability that another creature has (provided they have the same Soul).
cario

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:56 pm Reply with quote

Yes, some creatures evolve from specific soul as Sylvester V Saude, Taiga Explosive.
czamora

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:42 pm Reply with quote

Got it, thank you for the explanation.
yami_michael

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:29 am Reply with quote

If it helps, I do have http://duelmasters.wikia.com/index.php?title=User:Yami_Michael/Soul

They dont really have any effect by themselves, but that page lists the support/evolutions.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Duel Masters All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: